The environment for today’s – and tomorrow’s – practicing physician has already changed. The costs of managing a successful practice has risen, in matters of time, money, and, especially, complexity due to increased regulations and insurance demands. Matters are only made worse given the projections that there will be a shortage of practicing doctors.
While the current generation of doctors is beginning to reject the current model of industrialized medicine, the next generation rejects the prior held beliefs of the time commitment required of doctors. The younger doctor – and more and more experienced doctors – are seeking to create a work-life-mental-spiritual balance. Thus, the scarcity they experience includes factors of time. Further, the modern physician is well educated in matters of the medical sciences, especially as it relates to their chosen specialty. However, their training does not include the basics of business ownership.
The American public, whether you realize this or not, is looking to partner with physicians who see themselves as that: a physician – one who is skilled in the art of healing. But it’s important to know that in order to develop a long-term – and, therefore, profitable – relationship with your patients, you must become a Medical Advisor.
Given that physicians expect a high salary and yet have very little, if any, business training – and a limited amount of time, there is a great need for a specialized partner who can help them navigate the complexities of business ownership.
That’s where why we’re here.
Are you a physycian trying to navigate the complexities of business ownership?
- Schedule a free, no obligation 30-minute phone call with an Impact Coach. Click here to send us a message. In the subject line state “I’m interested in becoming an Impact Physician.” In the message section, please tell us a little about your story, your current situation, and how to get in touch with you. We will respond within 24 hours to schedule a time to discuss how to become an Impact Physician.
- Download a free copy of the eBook A Unique Way of Thinking: Business Ownership and the Art of Medicine.
- The Impact Physician Blog – Topics that are relevant to doctors interested in becoming an Impact Physician, how to take the steps necessary to combine business ownership with the art of medicine to you find a better quality of life for you and your family, and much more.
- The Impact Physician Podcast – Interviews with other Impact Physicians
- Become an Impact Physician Member. It’s free, but requires a membership, as membership has its privileges. As a member of the Impact Physician Private group you will have access to a lot of great information and resources about being an Impact Physician and how to navigate the complexities of business ownership, as well as exclusive opportunities. As a private member, you’ll receive early drafts of our new eBooks. The next eBook to be released is entitled The 4 Kinds of Physician-Business Owners (coming early, 2019).