This was never about the money for us. It was about us against the system. That system that kills the human spirit. We stand for something. To those dead souls…we show them that the human spirit is still alive.” – Bodhi in Point Break (1991)
It’s very difficult for doctors right now. We all know the statistics.
I’ve had the opportunity to work with doctors in a variety of ways for the last 20 years as an advisor, consultant, investor, business partner, teacher, and coach. And almost all of them, when I first meet with them, have this strange combination of hope and confusion. There is a hope that there can be something better for them, but there is a confusion as to where to begin. This confusion, many times, leads to anger and fear. (For some, there is also a strange combination of ignorance and arrogance when it comes to business – “How hard can business be, I am a doctor after all.”)
The entire Impact Physician platform has been developed to help doctors overcome this confusion, anger, and fear. (And for those who need it, arrogance, too.)
In a world that focuses on patient engagement apps and the importance of putting patients first, I’m writing things that most doctors are unable or unwilling to say. Namely, “Save the physician, save the world.” Physicians must save themselves before they can save their patients.
The Impact Physician platform is built:
- to help physicians who want to change their own lives first
- to promote – and help physicians use – the combination of business ownership and the art of medicine, together, to make a real impact, or meaningful difference, in the lives of their patients
- to encourage physicians to pursue a profit for themselves – in both time and money
- to advocate for free market capitalism in medicine and healthcare
- to educate physicians on what business options they actually have
- to provide resources to help impact physicians navigate the complexities of business ownership by helping them understand, manage, protect, and grow their busienss and personal resources
Combining business ownership with the art of medicine is a way for physicians to get out of the spirit-killing system that so many of them are currently stuck in.
Are you interested in getting out of the spirit-killing system?
- Become an Impact Physician Member and download a free copy of the eBook A Unique Way of Thinking: Business Ownership and the Art of Medicine.
- The Impact Physician Blog – Topics that are relevant to doctors interested in becoming an Impact Physician, how to take the steps necessary to combine business ownership with the art of medicine to you find a better quality of life for you and your family, and much more.
- The Impact Physician Podcast – Interviews with other Impact Physicians
- Schedule a free, no obligation 30-minute phone call with an Impact Coach. Click here to send us a message. In the subject line state “I’m interested in becoming an Impact Physician.” In the message section, please tell us a little about your story, your current situation, and how to get in touch with you. We will respond within 24 hours to schedule a time to discuss how to become an Impact Physician.
- Become an Impact Physician Member. It’s free, but requires a membership, as membership has its privileges. As a member of the Impact Physician Member group you will have access to a lot of great information and resources about being an Impact Physician and how to navigate the complexities of business ownership, as well as exclusive opportunities. As a private member, you’ll receive early drafts of our new eBooks. The next eBook to be released is entitled The 4 Kinds of Physician-Business Owners (coming November 1, 2018).