A recent survey done by medical malpractice insurance company, The Doctors Company, shows that it seems to be getting worse for doctors:
- 7 out of 10 doctors said that they are unwilling to recommend healthcare as a profession.
- 54% of those doctors that responded plan to retire in the next 5 years. The reasons: changes in healthcare, such as declining reimbursement, and increased administrative duties
- 49% believe value-based care and reimbursement will negatively affect patient care
- 54% said EHRs have negatively affected physician-patient relationship
- 61% believe EHRs negatively affect efficiency and productivity
Are there any other options?
There is Hope.
But you may have to step out of your comfort zone. You may have to decide which is more important to you:
- Stay in the Matrix of Modern Medicine or,
- Physician, Red Pill Thyself
Combining Business Ownership and the Art of Medicine is the answer for physicians who really want to make an impact and have a good quality of life. Otherwise you’re just another rat on a wheel in a cage.
Are you ready to consider what options you really have?
- Schedule a free, no obligation 30-minute phone call with an Impact Coach. Click here to send us a message. In the subject line state “I’m interested in becoming an Impact Physician.” In the message section, please tell us a little about your story, your current situation, and how to get in touch with you. We will respond within 24 hours to schedule a time to discuss how to become an Impact Physician.
- Become an Impact Physician Member and download a free copy of the eBook A Unique Way of Thinking: Business Ownership and the Art of Medicine.
- The Impact Physician Blog – Topics that are relevant to doctors interested in becoming an Impact Physician, how to take the steps necessary to combine business ownership with the art of medicine to you find a better quality of life for you and your family, and much more.
- The Impact Physician Podcast – Interviews with other Impact Physicians
- Become an Impact Physician Member. It’s free, but requires a membership, as membership has its privileges. As a member of the Impact Physician Private group you will have access to a lot of great information and resources about being an Impact Physician and how to navigate the complexities of business ownership, as well as exclusive opportunities. As a private member, you’ll receive early drafts of our new eBooks. The next eBook to be released is entitled The 4 Kinds of Physician-Business Owners (coming November 1, 2018).